Sunday, October 25, 2020

AUTUMN’S BANE by Yasmine Galenorn

  

The Wild Hunt Series, Book 13\

Nightqueen Enterprises LLC

August 24th, 2020

978-1393853169

Paranormal, Fiction, Action-Adventure, Mystery, Romance

E-book ARC

Reviewed by Dawn (love2read28@gmail.com)

Obtained by Author

5 Hearts

 

The Father of Dragons is waking and as his children come over from the dragon world to earth, Ember, Herne, and the world finds out how deadly they can be. A Shadow Dragon has shown up in Washington and is raining havoc as vrykos run loose, a creature the Wild Hunt has never seen or battled before. Ember also finds herself in the crosshairs of the Fae Queens and having to make a decision brought on by the Queen of the Dark Fae. But all that pales when one of the Wild Hunt is taken into the Shadow world by the Shadow Dragon an it’s up to Ember to go find Viktor and bring him home because if she doesn’t find him, he will be lost in the world of the dead forever.

 

AUTUMN’S BANE begins the next story arc in the Wild Hunt series and my god, this author just ratchets it up a notch and I was on the edge of my seat all the way to the end. It’s action packed yummy goodness filled with a few twists I didn’t see coming, some revelations that had my jaw drop in shock and by the time I got to the end of the book, I was so anxious for the next book to see where it all goes next. Ms. Galenorn delivers a wild, pulse pounding ride from start to finish and my god, if you haven’t started this series yet, I highly recommend it as it is one of my favorites of hers and she always knocks it out of the park with each book.

 

This time the Wild Hunt and their allies are about to face a threat so deadly it may just about kill them. The Father of Dragons, Typhon, is waking and his children and allies are entering Earth from their world and the Wild Hunt are up in their arms trying to keep the casualties at bay as they try to figure out how to put Typhon back to sleep and defeat his minions. What I love about this series is how much the main characters grow with each book. Each of the main characters captured a piece of my heart right from the start of the series and I am thrilled at how much they evolve with each of the subsequent books. Ms. Galenron has a knack of creating wildly diverse and captivating characters that make the reader fall in love with them and I am one of her biggest fans. She also has a way of creating worlds that are lush, intriguing, and downright entertaining with each of her series. Each is so vastly different from one another and that right there, has me a major fan of her writing. It isn’t a one trick pony with this author, With Ms. Galenorn, you get worlds that have uniqueness and delight as well as relatability to the readers though without dragons trying to take over the world bit.

AUTUMN’S BANE starts the second story arc of The Wild Hunt series and its one that I am eager to read more of in future books. This series is so amazing and wonderful that I read the books in one sitting. This is an author who knows what works and creates stories that a reader can fall in love with. So get ready for the Father of Dragons to create havoc and be ready for the wild hunt to stop him as AUTUMN’S BANE continues with twists and turns that will leave you breathless. Now all I can ask the author is…. next book please.

 

This is an objective review and not an endorsement

No comments: