Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to Tracy L. Ranson's guest blog


Prince of Shadow
Bloodborn Book 2
Tracy L. Ranson
Siren-Bookstrand
Buy here
Paranormal Historical Erotic Romance/Vampires
Available NOW

Entangled in a web of intrigue, Tatiana Gregorovich knows the only true ruler of Russia is Catherine I, a woman of strength and beauty. She ferries messages back and forth between Catherine and her generals, taking on the façade of a simpleton at court.
She fools everyone except Nicholas Wetherington, a thousand year old vampire at the Russian court. She is drawn to his smoldering, exotic looks unaware that her attraction could cost her life.
Adult excerpt:

“See how beautiful your pussy is.” She noted the glistening flesh and swollen folds as well as the pearl-like button at the top. “Touch yourself.”
“No,” she said in a low tone.
“You can.”
She had always done that sort of thing in private and never in front of anyone, much less Nicholas.
“As your master, I command you to do so.”
Unable to resist, Tatiana reached down and touched her clitoris. Nicholas covered her hand with his own and showed her what to do. She found it erotically appetizing to watch herself in the mirror like this.
Nicholas’s tanned hands cupped her breasts, his thumbs running over her nipples as she caressed and teased herself. Short gasps of ecstasy escaped her mouth with each stroke.
“That’s it, my dear, for this will be the last night you will enjoy yourself as a virgin. Tonight, I will collect what is mine.”
A tremor started in the pit of her belly, slow and steady. Suddenly an orgasm burst through her body. Shaking, she cried out as a warmth of liquid shot out of her and down her legs.
Nicholas kissed her neck and dropped his hands.
“I will begin your lessons now.”
He bent and picked her naked body up into his arms and strode over to the bed. Someone had taken great care to make sure the covers had been turned down. Several rose petals lay scattered on the sheet.
Nicholas lay her down gently. “I wish there could be a bit more play, but unfortunately, I need to have you soon or else I will burst, which would ruin my plans for tonight.” His hand caressed the side of her face. “It will be necessary to hurt you, but I can assure you that it is only this one time. I would rather cut off my right arm than do this, but I must. Forgive me.”
“I already have.”
Nicholas divested himself of clothing as quickly as he could, then stood next to the bed. Before he could get in, Tatiana stopped him. A raw sexual power filled her and she wanted to take advantage of it and surprise him for a change.
She wrapped her hand around his thick cock. His eyebrow rose.
“What are you doing?”
“Something I have only heard about from the servants,” she said with a smile. “I am not very good at it, but I think it will please you.”
She scooted from the bed, pushing him back slightly. Sinking to her knees, she took him into her mouth. Her mouth stretched to accommodate his girth and she sank down, taking every inch of him in. She had been told by the servants to clasp his sac at the root and let them go the moment his climax neared. Would he like this?
Tatiana cupped Nicholas’s sac and massaged it gently, stroking the skin, drawn tight with need. She kissed and caressed him, making sure to keep a firm grip on his cock with her right hand.
Nicholas murmured with each kiss, his hands twining with her hair.
“You are so beautiful, Tatiana,” he moaned. “You do not know how much pleasure you bring to me.”
“I can tell,” she whispered against him, planting tiny kisses along his hard rod. Suddenly, he pushed her away. “What is wrong, Nicholas?”
“I do not want to waste myself like this,” he drew her to her feet and picked her up in his arms. “I can think of a better way.”
Gently he laid her down on the bed. He stood silently and stared for a moment, his body highlighted by the golden light of the fire. Sculpted muscles, almost as if they were made out of stone, glared at her. His wide shoulders, tapered down to a narrow, but strong waist. A dark triangle of dark curly hair rested in the apex of his legs, from which his member sprang. Strong legs, seemingly almost of solid iron, filled out the rest of his body. Dark eyes stared at her from beneath the black mask.
“I want to make love to you, Tatiana. Is that what you desire as well?”
“Da, I desire you as much as you desire me.” She held her arms invitingly out to him. “Come to me.”
Without further encouragement, he lay down on top of her, his lips tasting the flesh of her neck again.
“Tonight your body belongs to me.”

Review of the first book of the Series

No comments: