Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Checking out Shoshanna Evers



How would you describe yourself using only five words?

Happy, busy erotic romance author!

Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Probably shouldn’t be admitting this, but yes...nicotine. I like vaping e-cigarettes. I know it’s bad, which is why it’s a guilty pleasure. My non-guilty pleasures include sex and chocolate. In that order. ;)

Name one thing readers would be surprised to know about you.

Before I quit my day job to write full time, I was a registered nurse. I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. It was a very fulfilling, very stressful job. Whenever I get stressed out about publishing, I remember that unlike nursing, books are not life or death! LOL

How do you get yourself in the mood to write?

I don’t! I just have to sit down and write. It’s the only way I get so many books written—by writing every day, whether I’m in the mood or not. I find that later when I look back at a book, I can’t differentiate between the times when the muse was with me and when I had to handcuff her to my computer desk. Um...figuratively, of course. :)

If someone hasn't read any of your work, what book would you recommend that they start with and why?

Start with Enslaved. It’s just released from Simon & Schuster’s Pocket Star imprint, and it’s a full-length BDSM erotic romance novel for less than the price of most of my novellas. Also, Enslaved is the start of the Enslaved Trilogy. Enamored and Enraptured are coming out only a month apart after, so it’s a good trilogy for readers who love hot BDSM billionaire stories, and don’t want to wait forever to read the next book in the series! xoxo Sexily *Evers* After... ShoshannaEvers.com 


 

No comments: